The DRA Living Advantage
DRA Living is the Systems Built Housing Authority. With over 30 years experience, we look forward to helping you find, design, finance, and move into your new Systems Built project. We will coordinate everything needed to move into your new Systems Built project including designing your custom home or commercial project and finding the perfect homesite (or we can place it on land you already own or in one of our developments). In addition, we will manage construction, installation, permits and loan closing giving you a satisfying turn-key experience.
DRA Living is an authorized member of the Asheville Home Builder’s Association, the National Modular Housing Council , the Manufactured Housing Institute and the North Carolina Manufactured and Modular Home Builder’s Association. In addition, we are a retailer representative of some of the finest modular home builders in the region.
Advantages of Precision Built Housing
- All aspects of the construction process are controlled
- Well designed off-site construction ensures cost certainty
- Weather does not interfere with construction and cause delays
- Inventory is controlled and materials are protected from theft and weather-related damage
- All technicians, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and are professionally supervised
- All construction materials, as well as interior features and appliances are purchased in volume for additional savings
- Cost of interim construction financing is significantly reduced
- Modular homes or commercial projects are financed using conventional mortgage products, and are viewed exactly the same as site-built homes or commercial projects in construction codes and zoning laws
- All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several third-party inspectors
- Systems Built homes come with all the features that you would find in a site-built home or commercial project